Friday, 7 October 2016

"Farewell" stamp set revisited with the new "Leafy"

Hey Girls,
This is Parul this side with a brand new inspiration for you all :)
Whenever I used to see those fabulous ombre backgrounds made by my very talented fellow crafters I so much wanted to create them. I tried twice or thrice but couldn't get that magic. My background used to become very dull after drying and hence they used to make their way to trash bin. :(
The other day I was just playing with my distress inks, I didn't mix any water and put some strokes on paper and when I saw that paper after sometime... Oh My God!! I was amazed !! the colours were so vibrant..
And this is what I came up with :)



Following are the steps involved to make this card
Step 1: With the help of flat brush put some strokes of concentrated seedless preserves and Picked raspberry distress inks to create this ombre background. To get the lighter shade use very little water.
Step 2: Once background is ready to work on, stamp leaves from "Leafy" stamp set and sentiment from " Farewell" stamp set.



Step 3: Just to create some interest you can add some details using white gel pen.
Step 4: Use any scrap pattern paper to provide border
I hope you like the inspiration post from me. You can buy these beautiful stamp sets from any of the following stores.
The art and craft store Noida

Are you participating in Mudra Challenge #2. The inspiration palette is just wow!! Do participate and let me know how did you like today's inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by
Parul

4 comments:

  1. Wow.! Absolutely fab card Parul :) awesome colors there.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOvely card!! The colors are very vibrant as u said. xx

    ReplyDelete