Hello Crafty Peeps!!
Card 1 : Happy Birthday with Mini Bunch
1. To start with, I took a watercolor cardstock panel and stamped the Mini Bunch stamp three times in a curve. I stamped it closely so that leaves touches each other.
3. I then colored the flowers and the leaves with Zig clean clear real brush markers. You can use my coloring medium you are comfortable with.
4. I fussy cut the piece that had stems of the mini bunch to make my front panel.
5. I used the Happy Birthday stamp set for the sentiment
6. Finally the card was finished by adhering the panel to the embossed green cardstock.
Card 2 : Peachy wishes
1. I made this peachy/monochromatic card using all the peachy supplies I had with some gold touch
2. Firstly, I embossed the Pattern Builder stamp set with super fine gold embossing powder from Rangers and distressed it with Peach Bellini dye ink pad from MFT.
3. On a separate cardstock, I stamped and embossed mini bunch twice and fussy cut the pieces
4. I finished off the card by using golden washi tape on one edge, adhere the panel to embossed peach cardstock and a sentiment from Purely Sentiment stamp set using same peach Bellini dye inkpad.
Card set 3 : Rainbow mini cards
I made 5 mini cards which are 3x3 inches in size. These cards were made using stamping technique only. One can never go wrong with rainbow colors. I took out my ink pads and selected rainbow colors inkpads.
There are pretty simple mini cards to showcase how we can use the stamps in different ways. I had fun playing with just sentiment stamps only. Love the blocking design of the Purely Sentiment stamp set. You can make bigger cards by mixing and matching various stamps, like how I made "Hello! You & Me Friends Forever". Isn't it cool?
Stamps Used :
1: Mini Bunch
2. Happy Birthday
3. Pattern Builder
4. Purely Sentiments
I hope I was able to inspire you with the cards I made using Mudra stamps. If interested, you can buy Mudra stamps from any of the following Indian stores :
1. Lulupu The craft Lounge
2. Craft shop
3. Anandha Stationery
4. Craft Adda
Have a wonder day!
- Priya Sondhi