Thursday, 18 August 2016

Stamps Highlights - Mini Bunch, Pattern Builder and Purely Sentiments

Hello Crafty Peeps!!

It's Priya here from Priya-n-papers. This is my second post to share some cards I made using Mudra Stamps from July release. I have also used Purely Sentiment stamp set to make some lovely mini cards.

Card 1 : Happy Birthday with Mini Bunch

Procedure :
1. To start with, I took a watercolor cardstock panel and stamped the Mini Bunch stamp three times in a curve. I stamped it closely so that leaves touches each other.
3. I then colored the flowers and the leaves with Zig clean clear real brush markers. You can use my coloring medium you are comfortable with.
4. I fussy cut the piece that had stems of the mini bunch to make my front panel.
5. I used the Happy Birthday stamp set for the sentiment
6. Finally the card was finished by adhering the panel to the embossed green cardstock.


Card 2 : Peachy wishes 

Procedure :
1. I made this peachy/monochromatic card using all the peachy supplies I had with some gold touch
2. Firstly, I embossed the Pattern Builder stamp set with super fine gold embossing powder from Rangers and distressed it with Peach Bellini dye ink pad from MFT.
 3. On a separate cardstock, I stamped and embossed mini bunch twice and fussy cut the pieces
4. I finished off the card by using golden washi tape on one edge, adhere the panel to embossed peach cardstock and a sentiment from Purely Sentiment stamp set using same peach Bellini dye inkpad.

Card set 3 : Rainbow mini cards


 
I made 5 mini cards which are 3x3 inches in size. These cards were made using stamping technique only. One can never go wrong with rainbow colors. I took out my ink pads and selected rainbow colors inkpads.
There are pretty simple mini cards to showcase how we can use the stamps in different ways. I had fun playing with just sentiment stamps only. Love the blocking design of the Purely Sentiment stamp set. You can make bigger cards by mixing and matching various stamps, like how I made "Hello! You & Me Friends Forever". Isn't it cool?

Stamps Used :
1: Mini Bunch
 2. Happy Birthday

3. Pattern Builder

4. Purely Sentiments

I hope I was able to inspire you with the cards I made using Mudra stamps. If interested, you can buy Mudra stamps from any of the following Indian stores :

1. Lulupu The craft Lounge
2. Craft shop
3. Anandha Stationery
4. Craft Adda

Have a wonder day!
- Priya Sondhi

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards, Priya, love them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards,loved the contrast in the first one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.!!! So much of creative stamping & beautiful color combos.!! Loved each & every card.!! <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards. Loved their beauty and simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are superb creations Priya! Love your beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards again Priya :) I love how you got the perfect alignment with block sentiments in the 4th mini card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME cards Priya !! You are a stamping magician give you any stamp and you make super Stunning cards with them !Never would have thought to use mini bunch in such an amazing way ! Gold n peach Classic look and those mini cards are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb creations Priya!! I love all the 4 stamp sets that you have used here... and those mini cards are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Priya, you amaze me every time :) these are fabulous & I love your coloring soooooo much <3 it's awesome :) love those mini cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both your cards are simply gorgeous, Priya and absolutely love the way you've never those note cards. Fabulous use of the stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL set of cards Priya!! Love all your designs!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards! Happy to see my design flowers..used beautifully. Big bunch of creativity with Mini Bunch :) Note cards are superb too.

    ReplyDelete