Monday, 1 August 2016

New Creative Team Member - Sindhura

Hi all,

I am so glad to welcome a very talented card maker, Sindhu, as Mudra's Stamp Design Coordinator. She has been doing a wonderful job off screen for sometime. Her teamwork and creative thought process always impress me. She is an avid card marker and her style is Clean and Simple and elegant at the same time.

Some of the stamp designs she worked along to bring them into form are the popular 'Lotus Blooms' and 'Heart Background Builder' and lot more in our upcoming release.

Let’s hear from her..



"Hello, I'm Sindhura and I'm so excited to be part of Mudra's Creative Team. I was thrilled when Varshitha called me to ask if I would be interested to join her. I couldn't turn down something as interesting as being a 'Stamp Design Coordinator', could I? :) The responsibility seemed both challenging as well as exciting. So, I accepted. :) 

Currently, I stay with my husband and our almost 1 year month old son in Hyderabad.

My paper crafting journey started four years ago with quilling. One day, as I was surfing blogs, I came across a blog full of beautiful handmade cards and in no time I got addicted to cardmaking. I love making CAS (Clean and Simple) and 'Clean and Layered' cards. 

I'm so thankful to Varshitha for believing in me that I'm right for the job. Looking forward to an awesome term with all the creative folks off and on the team. :)

The next card, I posted on Lulupu blog at the beginning of the month. 


Hope you like my work...

See you all very soon! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for the Mudra- Papericious bloghop Day 7.

Here is the sneak peek-


Head over to the Papericious blog for the full reveal.

If you missed out on previous days, here is the order-

17 comments:

  1. Congrats Sindu on your new role :) Beautiful cards, and waiting to see more inspirations from you :) Starting your role with a bang on the blog hop! Great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sindhu! Stunning array of cards, so striking and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sindu, Welcome aboard! Always been amazed by your card designs and now its such a lovely opportunity to work with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more Talented Addition to the super talented Mudra Team ! Congratulations Sindhu..I love your cards specially the CAS one ,Looking forward to your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sindhu :) :) Glad to have you here & I love your cards, your coloring is out of the world :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sindhu.Wonderful set of cards.Looking forward for ur stunning creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Sindhu!! LOVE your cards!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Sindhu. Beautiful cards....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Sindhu! Always a pleasure to c your creativity

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy to have you on the team Sindhura! I love your card making style and beautiful coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Sindhura. Love your jobs n most welcome to new DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome Sindhu and beautiful cards !!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Sindhura. Looking forward to your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!! Lovely cards
    - Preeti D.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Sindhi! Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! Lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete