Tuesday, 2 August 2016

New Creative Team Member : Shalini

Hiya!!

We are here with our final Creative Team Member Reveal... Its None other than Shalini Pahwa from Artforte, Who else could be a better add to our Scrapbook Creative Team!! She is a crafter with a versatile style, creates scrapbook, 3d projects, mixed media and plays with paper, stamps and mediums beautifully.. We  are so glad to have her in the team!!

Over to Shalini Pahwa,



"Dear Artist Friends,

Today, I Shalini Pahwa /artforte am feeling proud to be a part of Mudra Craft Stamp team. I am sure I would do justice to this wonderful team and learn from you.

As my first entry to this august clique of designers, I present a wall art which combines two lovely spirits – the power of “dream” and the exquisiteness and uniqueness of “hibiscus flower”.

To begin describing my creation, I am reminded of a nice verse that I read some years ago which has been my inspiration for this creation :


“Wake every morning with the same feeling…
Live up high and fly on top of the ceiling.
I just know that I'm on my way…
It doesn't matter to me if I'm chasing the clouds away.
North or South, East or West…
I live my life to the fullest.”






 In this wall art, I have used Hibiscus flower, which not only are very colorful, unique and picturesque, but also have immense medicinal properties which has been used across the world in many cultures. Inspite of being such a wonderful gift to mankind, Hibiscus flower continue to fly high without pride or fear, without arrogance or pretense – just spreading liveliness and love to one and all. This spirit is what is being captured in this Wall art.


Besides the colorful Hibiscus flower made from paper and decorated with riot of colors,stamps, glitter balls, acrylic paint and center circle panel created using distress ink with white embossing powder, I have used cut-outs humming bird cut-outs to heighten the spirit of “flying high”.

Hope you like my first entry. Please leave your comments. Would like to hear from each one of you and improve with every post of mine…
Thanks & have a great month of August.

Product used:


Don’t forget to checking our blog hop with Papericious Here. 

You can buy Mudra stamps from any of the following stores:
Keep watching this space as we have loads of inspirations lined up for you!"

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations Shalini Pahwa! And what a gr8 start with stunning project to showcase! Just breathtaking! Love all the details and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats.What a stunning project.Lovee it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations :) That's one gorgeous project!! Love the minute details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, stunning project :) so many intricate detailing <3 love your hibiscus flowers, they are so pretty. And the texture is wow :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project... beautiful flowers.. Welcome aboard Shalini 😊☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project... beautiful flowers.. Welcome aboard Shalini 😊☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project... beautiful flowers.. Welcome aboard Shalini 😊☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! Shalini gorgeous and fabulous project. Each and every detail is stunning. Congrats. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning project Shalini.!! The hibiscus are soo fabulous.!! Loved this mixed media wall art to bits <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Shalini! Your project is wonderful and so stunning! I can see Humming birds in use in a cool cool way! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your first post at Mudra! Gorgeous mixed media, love all the details and beautiful textures!

    ReplyDelete