Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Scrapbook your memories with Mudra !!

Hi Guys and Girls,
This is Parul here!! I came across some CAS scrapbook layouts recently and I just fell in love with them. What an amazing way to present your thoughts!!
Well, after appreciating them a lot I couldn't resist myself from trying out one. Its my first attempt on something like this so please do let me know the areas of improvement. And here we go!!



This is a 12"X12" layout. Pretty big, huh!! 
I have never crafted something for myself before this. These pictures are from my recent Europe and UK vacation which had always been on my wish list. Similarly this colour combination of yellow and grey is also something I wanted to try out for so long. And this sentiment was so perfect to describe the situation.
I have some closeups too for you :)





Those roses and leaves are from botanical bloom stamp set. They have been layer stamped and then fussy cut. To create the background I have used various stamp sets as following from Mudra.
1. Botanical blooms
2. Butterfly flutters
3. Rose love
4. Purely sentiments
5. Flourish pattern
6. Floral fantasy
7. Washi tapes.







So how do you find it? Do let me know in your comments... All these stamp sets along with other beautiful stamp sets from Mudra can be bought at following stores

Happy Crafting
Love
Parul

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of Stamps...such a lovely LO Parul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO and love how you used the beautiful floral stamps in this LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout...love the way you have used all the stamps..color combi is simply lovable..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deepti.. I appreciate that you stopped by :)

      Delete
  4. wow!! Beautiful Layout Parul! the yellow and grey combo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, love how you finished the look with minimal colors :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Parul :) the color combo is stunning.! I Absolutely loved how you made use of the stamps to create the bg. Perfect.!!
    & yeah the pics are super cool.. Hope you had a blast during vacation :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Never knew we could make layouts with stamping only!!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful,love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful layout Parul.Gorgeous colors and design... Love everything about it ��

    ReplyDelete