Thursday, 28 July 2016

Mudra Guest Designer - Sucheta Paithankar

Hiya!!!

I am here with a Lovely Guest Post by Sucheta Paithankar

Suchi creates beautiful and elegant cards. Her cards are mostly Clean and Simple! I always admire her cards. And the day, when i discovered the Artist in her, what more could i think of, Other than stamp designs from her. Yeah!! She designed Humming Birds for Mudra’s July Release. Working with her was a breeze. She has a great flow in drawing. An amazing artist to work with. 

I enjoy to see the Inspirations Cards/Projects from stamp designers. Gives a perspective to the stamp set!!! Lets get inspired!

Lets hear more from her and see the beautiful cards... 




"Hello Dear Friends! 
I am Sucheta- Crafty friends call me Suchi. I have been painting and crafting since my childhood. I am working in an IT firm. I have been married to a wonderful guy since 2013.
My Craft work includes mainly Cards-CAS cards amaze me. I have an inclination towards layered and CAS cards. I am trying my hands on new techniques each day and learning new things! I have also tried albums, mixed media & interactive cards.
Blogging has made new friends and it is a unique platform to share my creations with you all! :)

Mudra Craft Stamps has given me this amazing platform to show case my drawing skills! Thanks a lot Varshitha for believing in me and giving me this boost in my Crafting career! :)
 
These are my Blogs:
1. Suchizcardstock -My Craft Blog (Super active)
2. Suchizpallete -My Art Blog (Has been inactive for a while but you can check my work there)
If you like my work feel free to leave some love on my blog.

My Stamp Launch:
When I got hands on these stamps- the first thing I noticed was the high quality of packaging! The stamps inside are again high quality with translucent material of stamps but good to see-through for stamping!
The stamping is perfect and very neat. The quality of stamping is excellent- they give very crisp images!
I am so proud to be a part of First Stamp Company of India! Hats off to you guys! Varshitha maintains a very good quality before the launch of her products and sees to it that the designers are satisfied! :)
(Please note- I am neither paid extra nor asked to say all this. :P It is voluntary)

My Post:
As you know, this is my first stamp design, I am pretty excited to show you all my work using it! The stamp set is ‘Humming Birds’!

My First card:
I have used water coloring and embossing to make my first card! I heat embossed using white embossing powder and then water colored the Humming bird and Fuchsia flowers.



My second Card:
I made this using no-line water coloring technique. This is one layered and CAS. I gave depth to the images using Hickory smoke distress ink. :)



My Third Card:
This one is layered and masked. The masked the fuchsia flowers and stamped them thrice. The little humming bird were colored and fuzzy cut.





List of Supplies:
1.Mudra Humming Bird stamp set
2.Mudra Linen Blooms stamp set
3.Distress inks
4.Water colors
5.Ranger’s white embossing powder
6.Versa mark"

So beautiful and elegant cards! I totally love the uplifting sentiments from the Humming Bird stamp set!!"

Did you see Papericious and Mudra blog hop post yet?  See the first post of our Blog hop with all details HERE. 

Love, 
Varshitha 

29 comments:

  1. Colorful, elegant, awesome as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Just stunning! Always love your amazing coloring work Sucheta And these are so gorgeous in bright and vivid colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Happy to see you presenting your own stamp design Sucheta ! Would love to see more from you ..loved the CAS n colorful cards ,so full of life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards and i love the vibrant colors used!
    Preeti D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats dear! Beautiful cards using a beautiful stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u so much for giving me this Opportunity Varshitha! Thanks a lot my bloggy friends! Your support is so much appreciated for me to be here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful cards, Suchi...Love the versatility!! Looking forward for many more awesomeness from u...And have to say...Love those Fuschias more <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful n happy cards.loved the no line coloring.
    Congrats suchi

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are some gorgeous cards! I love the layouts and the happy colors you have picked! Great job !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning cards Suchi :) such vibrant colors & your coloring is awesome :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous and so colorful cards Suchi :) all are very refreshing n cheerful !!
    Loved your stamp set ..congratulations again dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous and so colorful cards Suchi :) all are very refreshing n cheerful !!
    Loved your stamp set ..congratulations again dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards Suchi :) The 3d effect using DI on the second card is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, Suchi. Your designed stamp set is amazing and you have done a splendid job of showcasing your stamps. Beautiful cards and colouring. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful array of cards.I love ur coloring technique and the choice of colors are just awesome.

      Delete
  15. Congrats, Suchi. Your designed stamp set is amazing and you have done a splendid job of showcasing your stamps. Beautiful cards and colouring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow wow Suchi.! Wonderful cards & a great work with the coloring..!!
    Many Congrats once again & looking fwd to see more of ur awesome designs :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!! Suchi..beautiful cards...love them totally..so colorful...Lovely stamp..Congrats dear.. you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A big congrats my dear friend Suchi and such amazing stunners you have created
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very beautiful cards. Its a low of effort which suchi has put to make it happen. Please share it with all your friends and send them a card and stamps. Buy now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful cards. Its a low of effort which suchi has put to make it happen. Please share it with all your friends and send them a card and stamps. Buy now!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very beautiful cards. Its a low of effort which suchi has put to make it happen. Please share it with all your friends and send them a card and stamps. Buy now!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank u so much dear friends! You all made my day by showering so much love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeahh, Suchi! Awesome stamp sets! And your cards are beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful designing Suchi! Cards looks amazing, lovely colouring! Congratulations on your GD Post!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very beautiful design of stamps n awesome cards well done

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful vibrant colours - gorgeous cards. The team are lucky to have you

    ReplyDelete
  27. So so elegant cards and wonderful stamp designs Suci! I am thrilled about it!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete