Saturday, 2 July 2016

Mendhika in Magnificent Colors ♥

Good morning friends!!
     It's Pon Malar back again with some colorful cards using Mudra stamps.
     Today I'm here with 3 cards I made using Mendhika stamp set from Mudra. And since I designed this stamp set, it is close to my heart & I love working with it.
     All the 3 cards may look complicated but in reality are easy to make except for the fussy cutting of the flowers. Even that doesn't take much time :)

Card 1:



  • I took an Iris Sg white card stock & sponged the distress inks in rainbow colors.
  • Then took various stamps from the Mendhika stamp set & embossed them in black creating a border. 
  • Stamped the sentiment in the center & embossed the same in black.
  • Mounted the panel on a white card stock to finish my card.

 


     Stamping tip: When you are sponging & blending colors together, always go over the area where the colors meet with both the colors you're using. This gives the appearance of uniform blending :)

Card 2:


  • Stamped the smaller flower repeatedly in white card stock & embossed the same in black.
  • Sponged the flowers in distress inks in rainbow colors. 
  • Fussy cut all those flowers & kept them aside.
  • Stamped the sentiment in black card stock & embossed it in white. Then I cut it in the shape of a banner. 
  • Mounted all the flowers & sentiment on a white card stock to finish my CAS card.



Card 3:



  • I took a white card stock & using my distress inks as water colors, I made random patterns on my card stock. 
  • To get those rough edges between colors, I dried each color with a heat tool before applying the second & this created some cool and sharp margins.
  • Also added few splatters using the same colors.
  • Stamped the smaller flower repeatedly in vellum & embossed them in white.
  • Fussy cut all those flowers & kept them aside.
  • Embossed the sentiment in black, fussy cut it & mounted on the front panel using foam tape.
  • Then glued the fussy cut flowers & added a pink stone in the center.



Stamps Used:





   Do hop on to check our collections at.....



♥♥ Dream, Create, Inspire ♥♥
Thank you so much for your visits & comments, they mean a lot to us ♥

Love,
Pon Malar.

25 comments:

  1. wow! All the cards are so vibrant and gorgeous!!! Love the ink splatter with vellum flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear ♥ that's my personal fav too :) :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colorful cards!! Lovely!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Berina ♥

      Delete
  3. So vivid and colorful, love the style Pon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vinita ♥ glad you like them..

      Delete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous and colorful cards Pon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Rahmat ♥ coming from you, that means a lot. I love your cards :) :)

      Delete
  5. wow!!! Such vibrant colors! Love all the projects using Mendika stamp set. Loving it totally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Priya ♥ :) :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful projects...such vibrant colors...love the way u highlighted ur stamp design Dear 😊☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear ♥ am happy I can do more projects with my stamp :) :)

      Delete
  7. So Vibrant ,colorful ! I loved the border you have created with mendhika stamps on first one a lot ,beautiful fussy cutting on second one and last one is mix of fun bg and delicate flowers !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Pooja, Thank you so much dear ♥ your words made my day. Thank you once again for taking time to appreciate each card :) :) :)

      Delete
  8. Wow beautiful!! I love the vibrant colors and your blending is so smooth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karthikha ♥ blending is easy on Iris SG white card stock, do try it dear :)

      Delete
  9. Wow..! Beautiful cards dear :) Each card is so unique <3 absolutely love the vibrance & designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Pon!! Vibrant colors and bright look. Nice stamp set😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear ♥ happy happy, that you like my stamp set :) yours was awesome too...

      Delete
  11. Beautiful cards dear.. Each one f them is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Pon Malar !! You have inspired me to take that stamp again and make beauties like this!! Love them all..

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow love the rainbow colors,striking cards

    ReplyDelete