It's Priya here from Priya-n-papers ! Today, I will be sharing 3 cards made with Mendhika that you can give it on weddings. I will also be showcasing Hearts background Builder stamp set.
Stamp Highlight : Mendhika
This stamp is so gorgeous and needless to mention so apt for Indian wedding patterns. It has such an ethnic touch that you can make wedding invite cards, Shagun envelopes, gift bags,etc! It has so many stamps that you can layout any way you want and make it all look different. Have a look below, you can use it as a reference to make your own cards, envelopes, etc using any technique. I used heat embossing with golden embossing powder.
Card 1 and 2 : Mendhika is Gold!
1. I used the above fussy cut images to make above 2 cards.
2. For the background, I used a gold glitter paper and layered it with white stripped background diecut to mellow down the glitter background paper.
3. I also used "with love" sentiment die and diecut with same glitter paper. Look at the way I used the same diecut word differently in second card.
Card 3 : Paisleys wedding card
1.Stamp the paisleys and coordinated images on watercolor cardstock
2. Color the images using any coloring medium of your choice. I used Zig clean clear real brush markers and blended with a wink of stella for some shimmer
3. Finish you card with a lovely sentiment
Stamps Used : Mendhika
Stamp Highlight : Heart BG Builder
If you love creating backgrounds for your cards then you will surely love this stamp set. It has an awesome collection of solid as well as outlined hearts with different sizes. It also include borders that you can use as is or coverup the whole card using layers of border stamp.
Card 4 : Watercolored Hearts
1. Take a piece of watercolor paper and stamp the outlined images with different distress ink colors.
2. Now watercolor the hearts using same distress ink by diluting the inks on acetate sheet. I also added a shadow by outlining the bottom of hearts using hickory smoke distress ink.
3. Let the panel dry and add sentiment as per your liking
1. Stamp the solid 4 lined heart image repeatedly using different colors of inks on white cardstock.
2. Add the sentiment as per your choice. I used Grateful mini stamp set here
3. Finish the card using border dies and adhere the cardstock on to a card base
Card 6 : Hearts on Kraft
1. For this card, I used Kraft cardstock.
2. I first stamped the hearts with white pigment ink so that i can maintain the original color of inks
3. Now stamp the hearts using different colors of your choice over white stamped hearts.
4. To add a twist, I diecut the card panel in between using a curve die and added the sentiment on the curve opening.
Card 7 : Rainbow hearts wishes
1. For the background, I used play with lines stamp set. I stamped the thin line image multiple times using colors in rainbow.
2. For the front panel, I first stamped solid heart images. I choose main colors of rainbow + pink! :D
3. Now stamp outlined images using a little darker color of same color family.
4. Add some sentiment of your choice. I had no place to stamp the sentiment and black will be too catchy. So I heat embossed the sentiment on vellum with gold embossing powder.
Stamps Used :
I hope you liked all the cards I made using these 2 stamp sets. If interested, you can buy Mudra stamps from any of the following Indian stores :
1. Lulupu The craft Lounge
2. Craft shop
3. Anandha Stationery
4. Craft Adda