Saturday, 18 June 2016

Stamps Highlight : DAD and Wild Florals Stamp Set

Hi All,

I hope you all are enjoying what we Mudra CT is churning for you using Mudra stamps. I am here today to share few projects using 2 very versatile and classy stamp sets; DAD and Wild Florals.

Stamp set 1 : DAD

Since Father's day is around the corner, this is a perfect stamp to make some masculine cards. You can not only make father's day cards, but also masculine card for any occasion for that special man in your life e.g. Birthday Card, Thank you card, etc.

Card Set 1 : For Him




Procedure :
To make this set of masculine cards, I also picked up "Play with lines" stamp set to make some  stripes background. This stamp set is so versatile that you can make many different designs e.g. plaids, checks, ombre stripes background, etc like I did below for my cards.


1. Take 3 A2 size cardstocks to make 3 backgrounds for your cards
2. Now play with lines and come up with your own masculine designs. Like I did above.
3. Adhere these backgrounds to the card bases. If you wish, you can give it another shape or a cut. Like I did in the first card below. I cut out the white space and used only stripes.
4. Now decorate your cards by using various images from DAD stamp set and add sentiments as per your choice.

I now have 3 cards for my Dad :) . One for Father's day, one for his Birthday and one I will send him randomly to express how grateful I am to have him. :)

Stamps Used :
1. DAD 
 2. Play with Lines 

 Stamp set 2 : Wild Florals 

In May release, we added another stunning floral stamp set with lot's of floral stamps of different sizes with leaves to make flower bouquets. This stamp set is special to me as it has been designed by my lovely craft friend Ruchi Agarwal from Ruchi's Crafteria.

You can stamp all the images together to make bunch of cards.

Card 1 : Farewell


Procedure :



1. Take out all the stamps and stick it to an acrylic block. Now stamp onto a watercolor paper using black ink.
2. Color all the images using any coloring medium of your choice. I used Zig clean clear brush markers. See above.
3. Now fussy cut all the images. Keep it aside and we will make the background first
4. For the background, I used a grid stencil and distressed it using some distress inks. I used the colors that were matching with colors of my floral images.
5. Now adhere the floral images as per your choice to make it a bouquet.
6. Finish the card off by adding a sentiment.

Card 2 (set) : Missing you


Procedure :

1. Stamp the images from the stamp set on vellum with clear embossing ink. Heat emboss the images with Platinum embossing powder
2. Color the images with Brush markers or distress inks.
3. For an extra punch, use Wink of Stella clear glittler pen to add some shimmer.
4. Now take 2 card bases and some corrugated paper. If you don't have corrugated paper, you can use pattern paper too. Stick it to the card base as per your choice. I gave some diagonal cut for a change.
5. Now make a cluster of the flowers and leaves and stick it on your background.
6. Finish the card with some nice sentiments. I used Farewell stamp set for my sentiments.

Stamps Used :


Do leave your comments here if you liked my cards. In case you want to buy these stamps, you can buy from any of the below stores :
The craft shop
Lulupu
Anandha Stationery

Also, we are looking for scrapbookers and 3D project makers who would love to use our stamps in their projects. If interested, please see all the details below.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

- Priya

33 comments:

  1. Priya, stunning cards dear :) such crisp stamping & your coloring is fabulous :) Dad cards are super fun, vellum coloring is just wow. Love that shimmer <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pon Malar!!!

      Delete
  2. You make me want to every single stamp you use! You are so talented! Love all the cards here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Thanks girl! And now go and buy! I am sure you will create stunners!
      - Priya

      Delete
  3. You make me want to every single stamp you use! You are so talented! Love all the cards here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards priya.. you always fill life to stamps..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a huge compliment Swapna! Thank you so much!
      - Priya

      Delete
  5. wow!!! all the cards simply amazing. Love the way to you play with colors. Superb dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u are masters in card making priya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my my!!! Pretty lady with magical hands rocking again!! What a great inspiration. Love all the cards. Masculine cards are awesome specially the first one with watch. Floral cards...speechless! You did wonder with this stamp set. Total justice to my design:) hugs!
    Awesome collection of stamps MUDRA. Thumbs up to the team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you liked the designs! Thank you !!!
      - Priya

      Delete
  8. Amazing cards Priya!! I am totally in love with the Father's day cards!! You gave me zillion ideas to use that Play with Lines stamp set that's lying in my stash for long now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creations as always, Priya :) Keep Rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its hard for me to make Masculine cards and you always come up with such amazing ideas!!! All are so inspirational and beautifully designed, love them all Priya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous .....Both the stamp set and the cards aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like I said earlier, Priya, all your cards are stunning! I knew they would be a hit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow amazing.. Such lovely cards using simple techniques.. Now m liking the stamp set even more 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, they are just soo pretty . Totally love them. Those masculine cards are just amazing. You are awesome Priya di :).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing! Love all the cards, especially the floral one. Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Luv luv luv your cards .... Absolutely stunning and as Sindhu says want to buy all the stamps 😛

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow wow wow.!! Fabulous cards as always dear Priya :) so crisp & clean.. The red & blue combo is super awesome & I fell in love with the card instantly.!
    The floral cards are so pretty & vibrant.. Keep rocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow..FANTASTIC "Dad "cards Priya ! I am more drawn towards them ,as I struggle with this theme always .Totally in love with the card designs ,choice of colors and fab bgs !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards!! The Dad cards are awesome! The floral cards are gorgeous!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!! I love your card style! The masculine cards and farewell cards...all all sooo stunning Priya! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such pretty cards, Priya. Knocked all of them out of the park

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing amazing cards Priya! I love how elegant the masculine cards are. I love the colors and the layout of each and every card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love love Love all of them Priya!! they are so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. :) awesome work Priya I am a fresher and bought few Mudra stamps they r amazzing soon will post my work

    ReplyDelete
  26. :) awesome work Priya I am a fresher and bought few Mudra stamps they r amazzing soon will post my work

    ReplyDelete