I hope you all are enjoying what we Mudra CT is churning for you using Mudra stamps. I am here today to share few projects using 2 very versatile and classy stamp sets; DAD and Wild Florals.
Stamp set 1 : DAD
Since Father's day is around the corner, this is a perfect stamp to make some masculine cards. You can not only make father's day cards, but also masculine card for any occasion for that special man in your life e.g. Birthday Card, Thank you card, etc.
Card Set 1 : For Him
To make this set of masculine cards, I also picked up "Play with lines" stamp set to make some stripes background. This stamp set is so versatile that you can make many different designs e.g. plaids, checks, ombre stripes background, etc like I did below for my cards.1. Take 3 A2 size cardstocks to make 3 backgrounds for your cards
2. Now play with lines and come up with your own masculine designs. Like I did above.
3. Adhere these backgrounds to the card bases. If you wish, you can give it another shape or a cut. Like I did in the first card below. I cut out the white space and used only stripes.
4. Now decorate your cards by using various images from DAD stamp set and add sentiments as per your choice.
I now have 3 cards for my Dad :) . One for Father's day, one for his Birthday and one I will send him randomly to express how grateful I am to have him. :)
Stamps Used :
In May release, we added another stunning floral stamp set with lot's of floral stamps of different sizes with leaves to make flower bouquets. This stamp set is special to me as it has been designed by my lovely craft friend Ruchi Agarwal from Ruchi's Crafteria.
You can stamp all the images together to make bunch of cards.
Card 1 : Farewell
1. Take out all the stamps and stick it to an acrylic block. Now stamp onto a watercolor paper using black ink.
2. Color all the images using any coloring medium of your choice. I used Zig clean clear brush markers. See above.
3. Now fussy cut all the images. Keep it aside and we will make the background first
4. For the background, I used a grid stencil and distressed it using some distress inks. I used the colors that were matching with colors of my floral images.
5. Now adhere the floral images as per your choice to make it a bouquet.
6. Finish the card off by adding a sentiment.
Card 2 (set) : Missing you
2. Color the images with Brush markers or distress inks.
3. For an extra punch, use Wink of Stella clear glittler pen to add some shimmer.
4. Now take 2 card bases and some corrugated paper. If you don't have corrugated paper, you can use pattern paper too. Stick it to the card base as per your choice. I gave some diagonal cut for a change.
5. Now make a cluster of the flowers and leaves and stick it on your background.
6. Finish the card with some nice sentiments. I used Farewell stamp set for my sentiments.
Stamps Used :
The craft shop
Also, we are looking for scrapbookers and 3D project makers who would love to use our stamps in their projects. If interested, please see all the details below.
I hope you all have a great weekend!