Thursday, 2 June 2016

RETIREment goodness

Hi guys and girls,
Parul here!! I hope you all are enjoying the inspiration projects design team is coming up with. This month's Mudra release is my favourite. Be it Retirement set or Dad , be it Bookmark set or Beach fun; every set is just awesome!! And How can I forget mentioning the Botanical blooms, the first layering stamp set from Mudra?? Its Amazing!! If by any chance you haven't, have a look at this month release then this is the time you should. You can check the release posts here and here.
Well, I am here with three projects today and I am featuring "Retirement" set.
This set has beautiful compilation of sentiments which are just perfect to make any retirement card. There are some words in this set which are full form of the letters in the word "RETIRE" symbolically and the best part is you can use these words independently in you scrapbooks too. :)

Project 1: Please have a look at my first card

To make this card I die cut the word "retire" with the help of alphabet dies I had in my stash and then stamped the sentiments to depict the expansion of every letter. In this card I have used negative of die cuts. I also stamped this leafy wine from the Cutie tweety set to give the card a framed look :) And then mounted whole white panel on a seagreen card stock with foam tape.
To show how dimension this card looks in person I am sharing a picture from different angle too. I hope you like the card.



 Project 2:  My second card is focused around the "money" in this set. Please have a look


How cheerful that sentiment is!! and how I made this card is easy to understand too.  I have chosen dark brown colour but definitely this sentiment will go very well with colourful and funky cards too. I am gonna try that also. :)

Project 3 : My third card is all about sentiments :) please have a look
Though I have done dry embossing and ink sponging on background , I have done heat embossing on frame and put some floral die cuts; the main attraction of this card are sentiments. I just love how by adding few sentiments a poem can be made. :) 
I think this card will definitely cheer up a person who is retiring :)
So these are the projects from my side. I hope you like them and I would love to listen back from you.
You can buy Mudra stamps at your favourite craft stores as following:

22 comments:

  1. I love how beautifully Parul showcased this Retirement set stamps through her elegant creations, really impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vinitaji your lovely comments...

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards dear :) I absolutely adore the way you've played with the sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspirations, Parul...You have just fabulously handled the stampset :) Surely a minimalistic way of expressive delight <3 Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Parul :) Love all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards. You put the sentiments in an amazing way dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done full justice to the retirement stamp set Parul !I loved your cards ,CAS,Elegant and bringing out the best of the words !

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, the Retirement stamp set is so unique. Loved the way the cards are both simple yet meaningful. So beautifully highlighted.
    - Khushboo Gandhi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this set is very unique! and thanks for appreciation..

      Delete
  8. Fab set of cards Parul :) <3 the Retire card is just perfect.. I luv The colors, composition & everything abt it <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a superb stamp set and love how you interpreted all the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a superb stamp set and love how you interpreted all the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete