Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Mudra Guest Designer - Ruchi from Ruchi's Crafeteria!

Hello,

Today I would like to welcome a dear friend and an amazing crafter Ruchi from Ruchi's Crafeteria as a guest designer for Mudra. This sweet girl makes amazing doodles and we are lucky to have a lovely stamp set called Wild Florals designed by her for Mudra Stamps. Today she is sharing some inspiration using the same set and I am sure you will love them all.

Over to Ruchi !





"Hi.. 
This is Ruchi here from Ruchi’s Crafeteria. I’m very happy and excited to be a Guest Designer for showcasing my first ever designed stamp ‘Wild Florals’ for Mudra . When Varshitha asked me to design stamp for her, I was jumped on my seat and just said..why not!! She worked so hard to change my design into stamp. It turned out perfectly the way I imagined it. 
I personally like Mudra stamps designs and when got mine one in my hand started liking the packaging and quality of the stamps too. Very crisp lines and properly packed. Well done team Mudra.. 

So…do join me here for few minutes and check out my creations with my designed stamp. I shared how I made these step by step in my post too.

Card 1

  • Did masking technique on a watercolor paper to create a garden scene.
  • Colored with Zig Clean Color Brush pens with water and give strokes with my painting brush   in flowers.
  • Created stitch border around the edges with help of my die and created one more white and distressed it.
  • Adhered both of them on a pink CS and added sentiment. That’s it!!



Card 2
  • Started with heat embossing on vellum sheet. Used gold embossing powder for it.
  • Fussy cut all the embossed flowers and leaves and glued them creating a bouquet on velvet blue CS.
  • Adhered this panel on a gray CS and added sentiment and tiny golden half pearls. Sentiment is also heat embossed in gold. That’s it!!



Set of Tags

  • For these used Kraft color tags and did masking with the stamp set.
  • Heat embossed with white embossing powder and just gave strokes with my white gel pen.   See the pic above.
  • Then started coloring with Zig brush pens but this time didn’t use water.
  • Glittered it here n there and added sentiment. Just cut them separately and pasted on tags in no particular manner. Sentiments are also heat embossed with white EP.
  • Added Baker's twine and done!!

Set of Note Cards



  • Took white CS and just started stamping with Black ink. Didn't do masking just stamp here n there using all the elements of this stamp set. 
  • After creating a scene started coloring with my Faber Castell watercolor pencils. 
  • Gave pastel look to my cards using lighter shades of my pencils. Added sentiment and done. 
Hope you like my cards and tags along with my designed stamp. Do leave some love here and keep crafting!!

Ruchi”

Wow!! Don't you love how beautifully she used a single stamp set and created so many variations? I absolutely love the Wild Floral Stamp Set for it's versatility . Thank you Ruchi, for inspiring us with your beautiful creations!
We have tons of new things happening behind the scenes and we'll be able to share them with you all soon. So keep watching this space!

Mudra stamps are now available at
  1. The Craft shop
  2. Lulupu
  3. Ananda Stationery
  4. CraftAdda
       
Have a good week ahead!

22 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful creations Ruchi, all are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! stunning creations Ruchi. Absolutely love all of them!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations Ruchi you have totally made this stamp set shine. I love each and every project you have showcased here using the wild floral set ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing creations and I love the bright colors, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards!!! You have done an outstanding job with your stamp! I had a blast too with your stamp! It's so versatile!!! My favorite one is the last set of cards. Colored so perfectly! Looks like printed cards! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects Ruchi...love each one... you have showcased ur stamp design so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are absolutely stunning-each card/tag is gorgeous!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful works dear Ruchi :) :) Love your coloring & your stamp design is awesome, something fresh & new :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow beautiful creations!! Love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it !! Love it !! Ruchi I liked this set a lot but was not able to understand properly that how to use it... and then came your post.. so beautiful.. Now I know how to use this set exactly :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful set of cards & tags Ruchi :) <3 i find myself going back to the wild florals stamp set again & again :) <3 thank you for the wonderful designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards Ruchi ! The flower garden on first one loos pretty and the vellum flowers are gorgeous ! Never thought colors would look this vibrant on Kraft base ,set of note cards is lovely soft colors !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so so much girls for all your lovely comments and appreciation. I'm overwhelmed with all these kind words. Thanks again for liking my stamp design and my craft work with that๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks MUDRA team for giving me this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful creations!! Lovely colors!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absoulutely stunning Ruchi..love each one of them...

    ReplyDelete