Friday, 10 June 2016

Floral Background with Wild Florals!

Hello crafty people,

This is Ujjwal today and I am sharing a card using the very beautiful Wild Floral stamp set from Mudra's May Release. This stamp set has been designed by a lovely person and a dear friend Ruchi and I love that the flowers in this set are unique and are accompanied by so many little elements that work perfectly with the flowers.

I thought the best way to showcase this set would be to build a background and that is exactly what I did and I love the results. I used Canson Watercolor paper and Ranger Archival Ink to stamp the background. I stamped one element at a time and built the background gradually and then decided to loosely watercolor all the elements using distress inks. I wanted to keep it simple and didn't want to use a lot of colors so I just chose 3 - Salty Ocean, Ripe Persimmon and Mowed Lawn.





I hope you like the card. Here is the look at the complete stamp set Wild Florals which is so versatile and absolutely amazing!


I am out on vacation at the moment and working with a very limited set of supplies (one black ink pad, watercolor paper, a few distress inks and a waterbrush) but I will try my best to bring you some more inspiration this month.

If interested, you can buy Mudra stamps from any of the following indian stores :

16 comments:

  1. Lovely floral background, Ujjwal. Love the way, you used minimal colors and made the focus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Ujjwal, love your coloring & the shadow effect you've done :) :) lovely..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you noticed the shadow :) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful coloring with floral BG, Pretty one layer creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Karthikha! Clean and simple cards are my favorite :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card Ujjwal :) Happy vacation <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card Ujjwal..love it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Love the coloring. Thanks for all the appreciation of the stamp Ujjwal😘 You are a darling! The best ever girl I met in my crafty journey. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee, that is so sweet of you to say Ruchi! Thank you for designing this beautiful one and I hope to see more fabulous designs from you :)

      Delete