SathyaKala from Paperie Expressions here!
What a better way to beat the Monday blues...Just craft away to heart's content :)
Be it, a simple stamping or a sponging...Indulge in a crafty way :)
Mudra's CTs, already looted your hearts with their Heart stealing creations, using Beautiful May releases...Many more on its way, as the second dose of inspirations too...So be Heavily inspired :)
Let me take you through Clean&Simple to Stamped&Layered kind of projects this time. Stay Back and Enjoy!
- A simple card using Bookmark stamp.
- Matted the black cardbase with a white focal panel, which was stamped repeatedly with books stamp using Archival black ink.
- Centrally sentiment vellum piece is adhered using Tombow monoliquid glue, so far the best glue while using vellum.
Stampset used :
- Yet another CAS card using 2 stampsets. Oh yeah!! Mix and match ups with a bit of imagination!!
- On a watercolor cs, masked a lower portion for hill and lightly sponged with Tumbled glass DI.
- For the clouds part, cloud masks are made ready using Beach fun set.
- Took out the lower portion of mask and then slightly sponged with Peeled paint DI.
- Grasses are from Beach fun stampset, repeatedly stamped using Altenew ink - Evergreen and colored using Faber castell bicolor pencils.
- Hotair balloon is also from Beach fun. Stamped, colored, fussy cut and popped using foam adhesives.
- Sentiment and open book from Bookmark Stampset are stamped using Archival black ink.
- This matted to a black cs and then to ivory cardbase.
- Linen blooms...Lovely stampset...one of my fave of this time release.
- On a white focal panel, using Altenew lightest shade of pink ink, stamped floral images (outline) all over.
- On a watercolor paper, White heat embossed the outline floral stamps and watercolored. Strathmore works best for Zig clean color brush (ZCCB) pens.
- Butterfly from Butterfly flutters, stamped using Archival black ink and colored using ZCCB pens.
- Sentiment is stamped using Archival black ink onto vellum, and the fussy cut florals and butterfly are popped on it using foam adhesives.
- My most fave sentiment of this release.
- All these mounted onto a baby pink cardbase using foam adhesives.
- While using ZCCB pens, always lay down the color first and then with a layer of water, drag in the water from colored area, as these brush pens won't work on water, if you put water as base layer. Reverse works best with Distress markers, as they are felt tipped ones.
- This card used the stampset Wild Florals. Love this freestyled versions of the flowers.
- Stamped the florals using Archival ink, by masking at few places and formed a cluster at a corner of the card.
- Colored using ZCCB pens. Outlined with grey zig pens for the bit of depth to the focal florals.
- Matted this onto black cs and then again to white cs and finally onto a black cardbase.
- Washi tape patches on either side of panel are added, which were made using washi stampsets.
- Sentiment on vellum from Linen blooms set is stamped and few rhinestones as accents to finish off the card.
Mixed Media Tag :
- To start with, Yes am addicted to that Sentiment. It has all my heart :)
- MM Tag is just based on this sentiment and project is wound around that.
- Took TimHoltz largest Sizzix die from a thick black cardstock.
- White gessoed it heavily and prepped the surface.
- Then using Hearts all over stencil, with Prima modelling paste stenciled the beautiful hearts all over the tag.
- If you observe, Stenciled hearts seems like heat embossed and not stenciled. Trick is on the way you layer it thinly, still keeping the shapes of the stenciled areas.
- Then sprinkled mini artstones randomly.
- Sprayed Glimmer mist -Green lime followed by Dylusions - Lemon zest after the drying time intervals.
- If you use heatgun also, the stenciled areas won't bubble up, (as they usually do) since we have done as a clean thin layer evenly laid.
- The handling of tag would make the artstones to wither off after spray. Its absolutely what i needed. Yes, i intended mainly for that, artstones wither and leave like the pitted gold glimmer surface here on the tag. (Shimmers pool around the artstones and create a pitted surface look)
- Stamp the Botanical blooms on watercolor paper, and layering stamps are stamped using Altenew inks. Fussy cut and made a bunch of leaves and florals.
- A portion of black Cheerylynn doily is used as base, over which, a mdf florish is added, which is colored with frost white ink and buffed with Momento toffee crunch ink.
- The florals are arranged on mdf around Love resin heart.
- Prima mulberry mica flakes, Prima artstones, misted cheesecloth, are added as accents with few colored hearts.
- The edges of the tag is buffed with Versamark inkpad and then sprinkled with Stampendous Frantage Aged rose Embossing enamel. These are chunky kind with mix of 3 colors and takes a lot of time to emboss but gives amazing results.
- Sentiment is white heat embossed on a backing cover of a embellishment pack.
- This is paired up with a cluster of stamped washi banners, tucked right under resin heart piece and accented with a resin floral piece.
- A yellow lace as a finishing touch. Hope you like it, as much as i love doing it!!
That is all from me, Guys!!
Thanks SO much for stopping by! Catch you up with next dose of inspirations.
Lulupu The craft Lounge
Happy News! Pic says it all :) What are you waiting for...Grab it and Stamp away :)