Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Cards for DAD !

Hi girls,
Father's day is approaching and I love to make masculine cards !! Today I will be sharing three cards for Father's day and here we go!
Project 1: Have you seen "Dad" stamp set released by Mudra? I just fell in love with this set. This is little different set than usual stamp sets for father. Its has unique elements like watch, pen and crown. And these elements are sure gonna make unique cards for Dad.
so have a look at the first card


 I am sorry for the not so good pictures.  Its raining here these days and I couldn't take pictures in sunlight.
This card looks amazing in person!! and  is very easy to make and I think by now you must have understood every step which led to this card. How lovely those brush strokes are!! They are great  to add artistic look to your cards instantly :)
Supplies used:  "Dad" ,"Brushed" and "Purely sentiments" stamp sets.

Project 2: My first choice of colours for masculine cards are generally blue /black or grey. But I thought of doing an experiment and here is the result :)

What a lovely sentiment! Background is made by sponging ink through a stencil and flowers are coloured using distress ink. I know I am not good at colouring but still I loved that pop of yellow on a otherwise monochromatic card. :)
Supplies used: "Dad" and "Wild Floral" stamp sets
Project 3: My third project is a very simple card which can never go wrong. 
Step 1: Take out your favourite pattern papers (not much favourite will also do :)) and cut tie shapes out of them. I had a die with me but shape of a tie is easy to hand cut as well. 
step 2: stamp the sentiment on card base
step 3: simply stick those ties or foam mount them in any fashion you like.
Voila!! your card for father's day is all ready to go!!
Here is one of the result:
I just stamped a pen also to give a look as if the sentiment has been written by the pen recently :)
Supplies used : "Dad" stamp set

Well that completes the dose of inspiration from my side. I hope I have tempted you to play with the stamp sets. We would love to see what you create. If you are wondering where to get hold of these beautiful stamp sets, they are available at following stores:

There is a little delay in June month release. 
We will post the designs on 25th June. 

Stay Tuned!

Love and hugs 
Parul

17 comments: