Friday, 6 May 2016

Watercolor effect using distress inks (Feat. Butterfly Flutters Stamp Set) | Video Tutorial

Hello everyone,

This is Ujjwal here today and I have a card along with the video to share with you using the gorgeous "Butterfly Flutters" Stamp Set.



I love the big, open butterflies in this set as they are perfect for so many coloring techniques and mediums but I also wanted to play with the smaller solid butterfly images included in the set. I most of the time struggle working with solid images and so I wanted to take it as a challenge today.



In the video, I will share a very simple way to achieve watercolor effect by simply using distress inks and stamping. 

Watch the video here.


Supplies
-------------------
Distress Inks (Crushed Olive, Salty Ocean, Wild Honey, Wilted Violer)
Archival Black Ink
Gansai Tambi Water colors

I hope you enjoy the video and I will see you again next time! 





10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Ujjwal...You have given such detailing to a tiny butterfly and made it star of the show...Lovely watercoloring as always :) Keep coming with more watercoloring awesomeness...We love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Ujjwal :) absolutely love the colors & how u've used the small stamps to create a beautiful scene :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Ujjwal, beautiful watercoloring and love the sentiment at diagonal space! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and lovely tutorial ujjwal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Love it Ujjwal!!

    ReplyDelete