It's Priya here brining you some inspirations for our new April Release stamps. I know you all must be enjoying all the creations CT is making like I do!
This weekend I had super fun with new stamps I received as a part of my CT package. Today I will be featuring 3 stamp sets from the new release.
1. Dainty Blooms
This one super classy and elegant. The stamp set is dedicated to all the beautiful mothers!
1. Lay out the design by stamping the main image from top and add 2 small flowers randomly that come in the stamp set to create a falling flower effect using black ink. Dye based ink works best for outlines images that you want to color.
2. Color all the stamped images using any coloring medium of your choice. I used Zig clean clear brush markers
3. Stamp the sentiment and die cut the stamped/colored panel using a landscape die for added effect. You can add some glitter paper or any colored cardstock that matches with the whole color palette of your card.
Stamp Used : Dainty Blooms
1. Stamp the main image with versamark clear ink and heat emboss using white embossing powder.
2. Color all the heat embossed image using any coloring medium of your choice. I used Zig clean clear brush markers.
3. Die cut the panel using any nesting die. I used Spellbinders Label 4 here. I love this die!
Stamp Used : Dainty Blooms
2. Dreamcatcher - Love love this stamp set. You can make different kinds of encouragement cards using this stamp set.
1. Stamp different images of the stamp set to make a dream catcher like I did.
2. Water color the panel using different colors. I used pink and yellow. I got some blush color when pink and yellow got mixed. Loved the effect.
3. Add sentiment and some sequin and glitter paper (Optional) for a finished look.
1. Stamp the threaded net image of dreamcatcher randomly with versa mark clear ink to create a background. Mask a circle in the middle where we will have our sentiment.
2. Heat emboss using white embossing powder and distress the whole background using various distress inks
3. Die cut a piece of vellum and add sentiment. I used heat embossing with white embossing powder to add my sentiment.
4. Adhering the vellum to the card is always tricky as we don't want the adhesive to show up on the front. I used a big rhinestone and feathers from the same stamp set to stick the vellum.
Stamp set used : Dreamcatcher
3. Floral Fantasy : I remember when Varshitha designed this stamp set years back! I was totally in awe of this stamp and now I finally got it! So happy!
I made 2 cards using this stamp set. Both are one layer card with simply stamping technique but different layouts.
1. Take A2 size smooth while card stock. For one layer cards I always recommend 110 lbs cardstock as it holds the inks much better than 90 lbs and below. Inks doesn't show at the back with110 lbs cardstock.
2. Mask the borders by using washi tape.
3. Now stamp the different images of the stamp set to create layout of your own choice. I love how I can make different layout by changing positioning and ink colors.
4. In 1st card I also used a grid stencil to make the background.
5. Peel off the washi tape. I love this part! your borders will be all smooth and white!
6. Add sentiments as per your choice. I used 2 different sentiments from the same stamp set.
Stamp used : Floral Fantasy
I hope I inspired you today to make different cards using the new stamps from April release. I will be back soon to share another set of cards using rest of the stamps I received from Mudra.
Before I go, I do want to mention that our favorite The Craft Shop is now stocking up Mudra Stamps! And believe me, the stuff is delivered at a lightening speed!
That's it from my side. May you have a lovely week ahead.