Monday, 11 April 2016

Stamp Highlights : Let's Party, Home is and Lotus Blooms

Hello friends!

It's Priya here presenting second set of inspirations I created for you. I have lot's of cards to share with you using 3 stamp sets. I made total of 6 cards for this post! Let's go into the details of cards I made using each stamp set. I have a mix of fun cards and few elegant cards to share!

1. Birthday Card set with  Let's Party Stamp set

I have to say this is one stamp set packed with so many fun stamps blew me away!. You can not only make birthday cards but also party invites too! It has total of 29 stamps in one pack! Can you imagine? I made 3 cards using different stamps for each card. Love the versatility of this stamp.

 Birthday Card : 

Procedure :
1. Take a panel of watercolor cards stock and stamp the main cake image. Add dimension by stamping 3 little star stamps here and there.
2. Take any coloring medium of your choice to add colors to the stamped panel. I used Zig clean clear brush markers. You can add background color if you want.
3. I added some more colors by using pattern papers of same color palette  i.e. Yellow, pink and Blue.

Cake Card :
 Procedure :
1. Take a 5.5 x 4.25 inches of watercolor paper and stamp cake piece stamp randomly using black ink
2. Color the cake and background using colors of your choice. I used Yellow and Pink. Yellow and Pink when blended, gives you orange color.
3. Stamp "keep calm and eat cake!" sentiment on black cardstock using versamark embossing ink. Heat emboss the sentiment using white embossing powder.
4. Adhere the sentiment on the colored panel. I also added golden thread behind the sentiment for added dimension.

Party Shaker card:
 Procedure :
1. Create a party scene using party related stamps from the stamp set.
2. Colored the stamped scene using any coloring medium and colors of your choice.
3. Make a shaker out of it using some acetate and some sequin.
4. Add pattern paper for added dimension.

Stamp Set Used : Let's Party 


This set is perfect for me. I wanted to send some love to my family back in India. It wouldn't be nice if I send a card to either my dad or mom. So a set with "Home" sentiment is perfect for sending love back at home for people like me living far from their family. :(


1. "Home is where the heart is" Card :
Procedure :
1. Take a watercolor panel of 5.5 x 4.25 inches size.
2. Here I have done some no line coloring. For this, do second generation stamping using Antique lenin distress ink. Colored the scene using any coloring medium.
3. Add sentiment from the same stamp set and stick the panel to the card base of same size...And you are done!

Stamp set Used : Home Is


This stamp set has already stolen my heart! It's such a beautiful outlined stamp set with so many images. It has Lotus flowers, buds and big leaves to create stunning water colored cards!

1. Lotus Pond card :
Procedure :
1. Take 5.5 x 4.25 inches of watercolor card stock and make dark watery effect for a nighty pond like scene. Use any dark blue color from your coloring medium you have.
2. On a separate piece of watercolor paper stamp Lotus blooms and leaves using versamark embossing ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder
3. Colored in the blooms and leaves using any coloring medium. 
4. Now fuzzy cut the colored images and stick to the watercolored background created in step 1. 

2. Lotus card with a different nighty background :
Procedure :
The procedure to create this card is same as above. Only difference is I used black and blue inks to create the background. 

Stamp Set used : Lotus Blooms

I hope I was able to inspire you today to create some cards using these stamp sets. All Mudra stamps I have used are just fabulous and so well made. You can buy the stamps I have used here from Mudra Amazon Online Store.

That's it from my side! Happy Crafting and have a wonderful weekend!

- Priya

33 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards!!! What a pretty pond scene with coloring....Magical, Priya!! Love it loads!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! I am glad you liked it!!

      Delete
  2. OMG! You have made some awesome projects here. I love how you have capture the soul of each stamp set. Most favorite is lily cards. Love the colors and background and most importantly... Placement of flower and leaves. Supe cool job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neha!! I googled images to understand the type of flower and to create a scene. I am learning from you! 😘

      Delete
  3. Stunning cards dear Priya :) The cards using cake/ party stamps are just yummy :) love the soft yet vibrant colors. Home card is too cute :) But it's the lotus cards which are my favorites(may be I'm biased :p ). Love the stunning pond effect you created, the night view is too good :) Lovely collection dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pon! And I should thank you for designing an awesome stamp design!!

      Delete
  4. Stunning cards Priya. The pond scene and night scene for the lotus are awesome. The shaker card is too gud. Love all the cards dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priya, these are just amazing! That shaker card is so fun and I absolutely love how the colors pop against the dark backgrounds! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outdid job done! My most faves are Party shaker and pond scene! Awesome coloring work with great color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant cards Priya!! These are gorgeous! :)Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning cards Priya!..love that lotus card ..its colouring n placement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daksha! It's my favorite too!

      Delete
  9. Stunning cards Priya!..love that lotus card ..its colouring n placement.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Cards!!! Just can’t take my eye out of the lotus card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I am enjoying working with Mudra stamp!

      Delete
  11. Mind blowing.!!! Absolutely stunning cards Priya.. Am so much in love with your coloring.. Thank you for such an awe inspiring post :) Keep rocking dearie :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am in love with stamp set you have designed! ��

      Delete
  12. Awesome cards Priya !! The Birthday cards are pure FUN and the one with lotus Stamps..STUNNING !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome cards Priya !! The Birthday cards are pure FUN and the one with lotus Stamps..STUNNING !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunningly beautiful creations priya !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Priya!!! Great job. All cards are so beautiful specially the lotus ones. Liked your coloring too. Great inspiration from you Priya and awesome stamps from MUDRA :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic work!! All the cards are too beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. All this party stuff is amazing! Thanks a lot for these photos. I am also going to throw a DIY party on my friend’s baby shower and she just reserved one of venues in Chicago. Going to use some of these ideas for decoration. Thanks for sharing here!

    ReplyDelete