Good morning dear friends!! It's me, PonMalar, back again with a few more cards to share using Mudra Stamp sets.
Let me start with a note of thanks for all those lovely ladies who poured their love for us ~ the Mudra Creative team & for joining us in the fun!! And I must say, there is a lot more fun coming your way.
Without further delay let's begin our crafty journey.
Today we are gonna be seeing 6 different cards I made using two versatile stamp sets from Mudra ~ Mendhika & Simply Alphas. And I'm so happy to say that I designed the Mendhika stamp set & so I enjoyed a lot working with them.
Vellum flowers & a grungy border.
- Heat embossed the leaves and two flowers in two different sizes in vellum using black embossing powder & then fussy cut them.
- Took a Iris SG white card base & stamped the border stamp using versamark ink & coated with black embossing powder.
- Now comes the fun part, I took a dry round tip paint brush & dabbed at the embossing powder. It takes away powder from random areas & once heat embossed, it gives a grungy look. Cool eh!!
- Layered the flowers on the card using matte medium & adhered the leaves too.
- The blank space can be used to add a stamped sentiment or handwritten note. (I haven't yet decided whether I want this one to be a birthday card or a wedding card!!)
ATC in CAS style.
- Made the vellum flower & leaves in the same way as above; only this time I colored them on the back using inexpensive pink, purple & green markers.
- Made splatters of pink & green distress inks on a card base, arranged the flower & leaves.
- And adhered it to a black card stock & voila,, a colorful ATC.
Henna ~ Floral Wreath.
- Drew an oval shape on a white card stock as a guide, stamped & embossed the flowers and leaves in black embossing powder using partial masking technique.
- Now came the fun part of coloring, used water mixed with gold perfect pearls & distress inks to color the images. The shine that it brings about is just gorgeous, I love this.
- Fussy cut the floral wreath & adhered it to a striped pattern paper. Then fussy cut the pattern paper peeking through the center of the wreath.
- Finally adhered it to a black card base & my card is ready.
Anything & everything for a background.
This is about creating a card with only a few supplies.
- I used one of the flower centers & stamped it repeatedly on a black card stock and embossed it in gold. Now I have my own background. [ Copyrighted, hehe ;) ]
- Fussy cut 3 banners, then heat embossed their borders in gold. Sentiment is from Simply Alphas stamp set, embossed in white.
- Adhered the banners to the 'background card' using black foam tape.
- I also heat embossed a golden border in the card base to finish the style.
- I created a background using Black embossed resist technique shared by Jennifer McGuire a few days back.
- Stamped the alphabets randomly using colorful pigment ink on a white card stock. Heat embossed them using clear embossing powder & then colored the entire card using a water based black marker. The embossed alphabets resist the black, creating a cool neon effect.
- Made the Happy Birthday banners & put them all together for my card.
Smile ~ Pretty in Pink
- Cut out cute little tags from pink card stock, stamped & embossed the letters S-M-I-L-E using white embossing powder.
- Adhered a pink striped design pattern paper to my card base, and sponged the border using pink distress ink.
- Drew a pink line to hang my letters & then adhered the S-M-I-L-E tags using white foam tape and added glossy accents.
- A quick & easy card.
Stamp Sets used:
A versatile set ~ there are 4 different centers for the flowers , few flourishes, a paisley design & a border stamp. Such an amazing array of possibilities with this one.
Do check out Gayatri & Parul's take on this set.
2. Simply Alphas
An awesome add to your stamp collection ~ the addition of repeated letters allows you to form several words at the same time.
Do check out our GD Neha Bhatt's take on this set.
♥♥ Dream, Create, Inspire ♥♥
Thank you so much for your visits & comments. It means a lot to me & my awesome team ♥