Thursday, 14 April 2016

Peony Love Inspiration | Video Tutorial

Hello,

This is Ujjwal and today I am sharing some inspiration using the very beautiful "Peony love" stamp set. Floral stamps are my favorite and this one is simply gorgeous with perfect sentiments to go along. I am sharing the complete process of how I created this card with a video tutorial on the Mudra YouTube Channel. We hope to bring you more ideas and projects on the channel every month, so don't forget to like and subscribe to stay updated everytime a new video is uploaded.

I am also talking about the brand new stamp packaging pockets that Mudra will be launching with the next release. They are super awesome!




The video shows how to quickly color your images and a lovely texture using Oils Pastels. Watch the video here.


                                        


Supplies
-------------------
Archival Black Ink
Tim Holtz Scissors

I hope you enjoy the video and I will see you again next time! Have a creative day ahead!




18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with perfect flowers and apt sentiment, Lovely coloring, Ujjwal :)
    Must say...i look forward for your video tutes always...U make whole process look SO simple.Thank U...you make me love watersoluble oil pastels now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sathya! You are so appreciative :)

      Delete
  2. Beautifully pictured in video! Love this pretty creation Ujjwal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ujjwal :) the video tute is super cool dear.. Looking forward to see more of them <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Riswana! I hope I can make some more tutorials soon :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card and the way u explain things is just fab !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arjita! You just made my day :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful tutorial dear :) :) love how you explained things, love your coloring & blending :) am definitely gonna use my pastels too....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Malar! I am waiting to see you work your magic with the pastels :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely card Ujjwal!!! Totally loved the bloooms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome video. What a grand way to start the Mudra video channel on youtube. Eagerly waiting for more from you. Now oil pastels are on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gayathri! Oil pastels are really yum especially for lazy people like me :) So quick and easy to color and fabulous results! Do give them a try!

      Delete
  8. Fantastic video Ujjwal! so well explained and such tips on super quick coloring is so practical! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete