We are here with our Final Addition of Creative Team member - Priya Sondhi.
Priya known for her elegant CAS cards in our blogland. Her amazing cards with the way, she stretches her stamp supplies were the ones that caught our attention. Her cards are full of colors and life.
We are so pleased to welcome her here. Welcome aboard Girlie!!!
Priya' FB Page :https://www.facebook.com/priya.and.papers/
Priya' Blog : http://priya-n-papers.blogspot.com/
Now Over to her!!
Priya Here! I jumped with joy when Varshitha asked me if I am interested in joining her creative team for her new line of stamps called "Mudra". I was like why not! The very first craft stamp company that's made in India! and believe me, these stamps are really international quality. We can try any stamping technique with these like heat embossing, coloring, multiple stamping to name a few. I tried these stamps with Misti tool, to create Stripy backgrounds. It worked well with all the stamping tools and supplies we already have.
Let's get to the first set of cards.
1. Take 3 colorful card bases of size 5.5 x 4.25 inches.
2. Stamp the strip background multiple times, leaving the right amount of gap you want with ink matching to the color of cardstock. If you don't have exact color, any color of same line of color will work too.
3. Heat emboss the biggest butterfly using 3 pieces of cardstock of same color with golden embossing powder.
and You are done! You can finish it whatever way you can like I added some stitched lines.
Stamps Used : Butterfly Flutters
2. Play with Lines
2. Watercolored card set with Floral Silhouette and Play with lines:
1. Take 3 watercolor papers of size 5.5 x 4.25 inches to make the base.
2. Scribbled the strip stamp with a zig marker of your color choice. If you don't have zig markers, the technique will work on distress inks too.
3. Spritz some water on the colored strip stamp. Then stamp the wet stamp onto paper. The Play with lines is a fantastic stamp set as it strip stamps comes in different sizes and designs. So can play around and make backgrounds of your own.
4. For the toppers, I used Floral Silhouette stamp set. Again I colored the floral stamps with zig markers and spritz the water twice for an even watercolor look.
1. Play with Lines
That's it from my side, how about you? Grab some Mudra stamps and start stamping. You can buy all the Mudra Stamps from Mudra Amazon Store! Doesn't it feel nice to work with Made in India stamps! I am so proud to be a part of this venture! Do share all your work with us and join Mudra Creative Stampers group on Facebook!
Thank You Priya!! Totally fabulous cards they are...
Hope you are all inspired well enough to try some Mudra stamps!!
We have exciting new lines of stamp release in this mid month and We have CTs line up of second dose of Inspirations too...So watch out this space :)