Thursday, 7 April 2016

Inspiration Post for “Lotus Blooms” & “Polka Dots Butterfly"

Hi stampers!!
This is Parul here with couple of cards and tags to inspire you. All members at creative team of Mudra are coming up with amazing inspirations. I sincerely hope you are  not missing them. :) Well,Today I am sharing 4 projects using different stamp sets from Mudra.
Here we go!!

Project 1: (Polka dot butterfly and Metamorphosis)  Both of these stamp sets are so dear to me. They are too beautiful!! The polka dot butter fly is so fresh design wise. I love it!! and the quote in metamorphosis is Amazing!! The font, the flourish, the shape I like everything about it.
And this is what I came up with at the first glance on them
This tag is super easy to make but I just fell in love with it. How trendy it looks. I think you too would agree with me :)

Project 2: ( Lotus blooms) This set has lovely lotuses designed by Pon Malar. This is a 6*8 set so it has bigger images hence making them ideal for colouring. I am not a pro at colouring but I do enjoy colouring :)  and I came up with this tag
I wanted to create a row of lotuses so I used masking. I just did the stamping using two masks and then coloured the images with distress inks. If you are wondering about the sentiment, its from Peony Love  stamp set from Mudra

How do you find it? This card has got dimensions.There is one awesome thing about Mudra stamps. In addition to fantastic designs they also offer digital cutting files. That means if you have got a digital cutting system like me then Bingo!! you can cut those shapes quite easily.
In this card, the top two flowers are cut with Silhouette and then stamped, heat embossed and coloured.
And how about making our own pattern paper with sentiments. I just love it. It conveys the massage in unique way. :)

Project 4: (Polka dot butterfly and Metamorphosis)  As I already told I am in Love with these two sets :)
I came up with one more card 
O My God !! It was so much fun to make this card. You know what; I cut these butterflies using svg files and stamped them, Then I stamped the sentiment in the centre. Till then I had no idea of where was I going. Then suddenly it  clicked and the arrangement looked lovely!!

I hope I have left you inspired (okay, at least a little) :) Would Love to get feedback from you guys..
Love 
Parul









24 comments:

  1. Wow & woww so beautiful projects Parul :) The color combos look perfect & i absolutely loved how u created the bg with sentiments :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bunch of inspirations, Parul :) Love your clean classy card making style!!! You have brought such freshness to the stamp look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great projects! I love how differently you used the lotus stamps! So pretty and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ujjwal..The Lotus set has got a lot of potential it seems :)

      Delete
  4. This is totally awesome parul and I totally love your style dear !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Sharada.. and I totally love you :)

      Delete
  5. Pure awesomeness dear :) love your fun & trendy tags :) :) and I'm amazed by how you used the lotus set in such creative ways :) :) thank you so much for the mention dearie :* lovely creations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks for the appreciation Malar.. You have designed an awesome stamp set.. you deserve the mention every time :)

      Delete
  6. Wow pretty tags and awesome cards.I love ur unique style of making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Akshma for this lovely compliment :)

      Delete
  7. Very pretty work Parul !!
    Loved the tags so much ..,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome projects, Parul! Tags are my favourite. Beautiful colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful lotus blooms with textual BG and love your trendy tags in style! pretty job done Parul! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing creation. Lovely tags and cards. awesome card with lotus blooms!! Loved the cut butterfly card too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards and tags!!! Love the way u have used the polkadots butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete