Friday, 25 March 2016

Mudra Creative Team - Parul

Hello!!!!


We are back to introduce our next addition to the Creative Team of Mudra!! 
Lets welcome Parul Gupta!!! 

Parul’s simple and colourful card styles stunned us!! More than card making she came up with lots of suggestion and ideas for stamp set design.. She is also our Stamp design coordinator, who works along with the Stamp designers from the Ideation stage till the stamp set completion. 

Let's hear it from her.



Parul’s FB page: https://www.facebook.com/parulguptadesigns/
Parul’s Blog: http://parulguptadesigns.blogspot.in


"Hii girls!!  I hope you all are doing great. I feel privileged about being on Mudra's Cruise. Considering the fact that I am relatively new to the craft world ( just 1.5 years), working with so much experienced as well as Talented artists in Mudra team is immense pleasure. Thanks a ton Varshitha!!

Mudra craft stamps is all about stamp sets which are both designed and manufactured in India. How wonderful is that!! No more need to worry about price of Dollar and international shipping. Haha...Fun apart, after using the Mudra stamps for 2-3 months during trials I can assure you that this brand hasn't compromised on quality. 
In today's post I will be sharing 3 projects featuring 5 stamp sets in total. 

Project 1: (Floral Silhouette): As soon as I received this stamp set I could not resist myself from making a card immediately. And can you believe this took less than 30 minutes? Have a look!


 

The Floral Silhouette set has such beautiful images that you can whip up a beautiful card just by stamping. 
But that doesn't mean at all that this set is good only for stamping. And to show how versatile this set is I have made few tags as following:





Here you can see how detailed,crisp and neat these impressions are even with heat embossing. I used the magical combination of kraft, black and white to make these tags. yeah yeah .. I know third tag has a hint of red colour too. :)


Stamp sets used:


Project 2 ( Peony Love and Purely Sentiments): Purely sentiments is one of my personal favourites set from this months release. This set has two main words and lot of supporting sentiments. And you can perform a permutation combination on number of sentiments it can produce. That's huge I mean :)

And the Peony Love what a wonderful outline stamp set with few sentiments. 
So I came up with this card


have a closer look as well



Yeah this card involves lots of techniques like stamping,heat embossing, masking,distress ink sponging and die cutting too. I loved it.. What do you say?
Stamp Sets used:


 



     

Project 3: (Mendhika and Grateful Mini): Mendhika is a set designed by Pon Malar. It has got lot of designing elements which can be used individually or in a group to make beautiful patterns. Here is what I came up with:





I created this pattern just by stamping and masking. I think it turned out good.And did you notice the trendy sentiment? Its Grateful Mini stamp set from Mudra. This sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder :)

Stamp sets used: 




That's it for today. I hope I have left you excited to try these beautiful stamps on your own. I would love to do a pictorial for any of the above cards in my next post if you want.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Love 
Parul”

Happy Weekend!!

39 comments:

  1. beautiful cards! I love the stamps that you all have designed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by..

      Delete
  2. Wow gorgeous cards & tags Parul :) the celebrate card is an absolute stunner :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riswana.. That celebrate card is my favorite too..:)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Parul...Welcome aboard!!! I just love the fresh, clean, neat style...Looking forward to work with you Teamie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sathya!! I am also really looking forward to work with you awesome guys!!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful ! Loved the cards shared and your card making style too Parul !

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... these are fantabulous!!! awesome tags and cards. I love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Parul! So proud of you. Beautiful cards and tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neha Aunty.. your appreciation means a lot to me!!

      Delete
  7. Such gorgeous projects Parul! Absolutely love them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ujjwal.. It means a lot coming from you :)

      Delete
  8. these are super gorgeous cards..truly inspirational. keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really glad that you found my cards inspirational. Thank you so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  9. these are super gorgeous cards..truly inspirational. keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful set of cards with a beautiful stamp set!! :) Awesome work, parul!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome dear :) :) so many cards & such fun tags. Beautiful & lovely set :) am so happy to see my stamp set being used & you did make it turn out pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doctor :) The Mendhika set has turned out really well..

      Delete
  12. Such beautiful cards and tags! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow awesome cards and tags ....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! superb cards and tags! You used all the stamps so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Priya.. Yeah stamps are really beautiful!!

      Delete
  15. Wow! superb cards and tags! You used all the stamps so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! Awesome work girl !! And all the stamps are so beautiful. All the best to all Mudra team😊

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great work. Nice cards and love the tags with that Kraft, black n white combo and a little hint of red...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much Neha!! I too love this combination a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much Neha!! I too love this combination a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow just stunning. Great creations x

    ReplyDelete